Saturday, June 23, 2007

Kitten Pictures

I said I'd post pictures of the kitten, so here we go.

First, here is a picture of Purrball, who is still very cute and likes to find things to hide in.



And now, pictures of the new kitten. Her name is Tonka, because she is so damn tough. Purrball has been after her, as you might expect, but Tonka doesn't run, she gets revenge. I want to take a video of them because it's hilarious to see an almost full grown cat being chased by a 9 week old kitten. Not to mention Tonka will take Purrball's blows and just look at her like she's stupid, then attack. This might have something to do with the fact that Tonka has her claws and Purrball does not...









Tonka is a riot, and gets into everything. Right now she is biting my computer, and whenever I write she likes to help by standing on the keyboard and typing kkkkkkkkkkkkkjjjjjjjjjjjijjjjjjj. The next great American novel, for sure.

No comments: